Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality
(11-09-2015, 11:28 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: You seriously think people need the "feminist liberal media thought police" to tell them that it is wrong to beat and terrorize a woman? To beat her to the point she asks you to kill her because she knows that it what is going to happen.  He "did what he does"?  Seriously, that statement is sickening.

I was not a fan of this team signing Adam Jones, and honestly expect he will get into some sort of serious trouble at some point.  I am grateful that the team seems to have moved past its "reclamation projects" and trying to get talented players at lower contracts because of their off field issues.  Just because the CBA says that he is allowed back in the league does not mean a team had to sign him and in my opinion they should not have done so.  I am very glad it was not the Bengals.

Did I say it's right to beat anyone? Show me EXACTLY where I said that, right goddamn now. I accused Greg Hardy of being an obvious piece of shit. Then I accused her of knowing this guy's a violent piece of shit and still associating with him. I'd furthermore accuse her of hindering Hardy's prosecution, at which point I'm done giving her additional sympathy.

Look, Geno Smith's attacker was named co-captain of Sunday's game! You show me how Geno Smith deserved to have his career potentially ruined, and then you show me how his attacker deserves better than Hardy. If you can't admit there's a double-standard, THAT'S what I find "sickening." Mike & Mike were joking about it this morning! They were making fun of Geno Smith being beaten and humiliated over a $500 debt! About his career being ruined! They riffed on it!

Look at the face of the dude Ced Benson beat to a pulp. You think because he has a dick he's less a victim? You don't think he was completely outmatched? Terrorized? Fearful? Or do YOU think he "deserved it" because of his genitalia? Because males deserve to encounter violence from male acquaintances? If not, where were YOU demanding Ced's release?

You want a serious, thoughtful discussion about violence? Then quit making it a feminist-liberal pandering opportunity and rationally discuss it not as violence against women...but as violence. Period.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality - tigershrimp - 11-10-2015, 11:27 AM