Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jonah Williams from Booger McFarland
(09-21-2021, 04:16 PM)TJ528 Wrote: Bueller? Bueller?   Hilarious

Sorry i had to cause I'm there with GF.  I think we had some long threads with most agreeing that our OL will be average at the very least this year with the addition of Pollack.  

Personally, I think a lot of it is guys meshing and getting used to playing with each other.  I also think Pollacks scheme is different than Turners.  So it'll take time to adapt to playing a new scheme than these guys are used to. 

I think by game 10 they'll be playing like a squad that should be ranked around #20 in the league instead of #32.  

Now the question we need to be asking is why hasnt Pollack taught blocking to Perine, Mixon and supposedly a blocking tight end in Sample?

Hilarious Bueller....   that cracked me up...lol

My dig isnt really on Pollack but more has to do with what he's working with. The Bengals didnt do him any favors this offseason by not giving him legit starters to protect the most important player coming to Cincy in a long time...Burrow.

That is what frustrates the hell out of me.. I like Pollack but like I said in the past ya cant polish a turd..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams from Booger McFarland - GodFather - 09-21-2021, 04:29 PM