Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN joins in calling out Zac Taylor's plays
(09-21-2021, 08:10 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: This team since Taylor has gotten here has taken way too long to adjust for they're weaknesses. The Bears were so bad week 1 against the deep ball that they let a WR fall down and get back up and score they let Kupp get 10yds behind everyone for an easy score along with more miscues. To go into that game with the previous weeks miscues and not attempt a pass over 10 yds in the 1st half is ridiculous.
Now part of me wants to say don't panic the best offenses have bad games but Taylor has shown absolutely nothing to make you think he's capable of running a good offense consistently. The talent we have on this team should be there with the Steelers right now. If we go into this game and get embarrassed by them atleast as far as our offense not being able to do much and we don't clean up some of our protection communication issues then we need to take drastic action. I'm not suggesting firing Taylor but taking away his playcalling duties has to happen.

I mean we've heard the excuse that the coaches needed they're players to run they're system. Lou has atleast shown that he's capable of putting a good defense with the right players. What has Taylor shown? I know Burrow is coming off injury and all that but we didn't need to do much at all to change the outcome of that game. This Bears game was very winnable we have 2 maybe 3 more of those on the schedule. If we didn't win that one I'm not sure what it means for the rest of the year.

Our QB had 3 picks in a row and we were this () close to leaving Chicago with a W.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN joins in calling out Zac Taylor's plays - NATI BENGALS - 09-21-2021, 09:24 PM