Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN joins in calling out Zac Taylor's plays
(09-21-2021, 11:09 PM)impactplaya Wrote: I dont know. When thoughts are transfered from mind
To keypad I.guess that is the way it presents itself 
On the posting. 
Oh ..oh.well I.guess. 
I do think that this offensive  coaching staff needs 
Another mind, another set of ideas.
Somebody in a advisor role. Somebody that has
Been around the game for awhile.
Im not impressed with ZT or BC. 
They might be too alike in their philosophies
Neither has a resume that equates success

I tell ya who has a  good offensive mind
Is Todd Haley. He did well as the Chiefs and 
Steelers OC if memory serves right

He's had some success and of course had some of that success with the steelers against Cincinnati.

The one drawback to Haley is his personality can be problematic. He got into it with Ben a few times in pitt and I'm not sure how that would go with Burrow. It's a story that has followed him from place to place "Haley can be combative and sometimes clashes with players."
 https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-hire-cardinals-offensive-coordinator-haley-as-coach-09000d5d80e9b58a

I'm in agreement with you, there needs to be another voice in the room that calls the plays or atleast has some insight into things. 

There was a poll about Joe Brady and people were against him due to not having a long NFL track record. So, why not reach out to him this off-season and make him the O.C./Assistant Head Coach, like they did with Hue. Since it would be a promotion, I believe they could hire him away from Carolina. Gives a voice that I think would be really helpful and was a lot of the reason for LSU's record season.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN joins in calling out Zac Taylor's plays - Murdock2420 - 09-21-2021, 11:15 PM