Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality
(11-10-2015, 11:27 AM)tigershrimp Wrote: Did I say it's right to beat anyone? Show me EXACTLY where I said that, right goddamn now. I accused Greg Hardy of being an obvious piece of shit. Then I accused her of knowing this guy's a violent piece of shit and still associating with him. I'd furthermore accuse her of hindering Hardy's prosecution, at which point I'm done giving her additional sympathy.

Look, Geno Smith's attacker was named co-captain of Sunday's game! You show me how Geno Smith deserved to have his career potentially ruined, and then you show me how his attacker deserves better than Hardy. If you can't admit there's a double-standard, THAT'S what I find "sickening." Mike & Mike were joking about it this morning! They were making fun of Geno Smith being beaten and humiliated over a $500 debt! About his career being ruined! They riffed on it!

You want a serious, thoughtful discussion about violence? Then quit making it a feminist-liberal pandering opportunity and discuss it not as violence against women...but as violence. Period.

Believe violence such as the Geno Smith altercation is a little different than violence outside the football realm.

Because it is so violent of a sport that it can be hard to turn it off and on in the heat of the moment while adrenaline is still flowing and venomous words are flying. 

May not be able to win this particular argument in court of law. But still do find it way different hitting a woman opposed another man though. Maybe it is just how I was raised. Thanks Mom and Dad, love you.

Glad Hardy is not a Bengal. Great players do not always bring great team chemistry and or success either. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality - Go Cards - 11-10-2015, 11:51 AM