Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN joins in calling out Zac Taylor's plays
(09-21-2021, 11:15 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: He's had some success and of course had some of that success with the steelers against Cincinnati.

The one drawback to Haley is his personality can be problematic. He got into it with Ben a few times in pitt and I'm not sure how that would go with Burrow. It's a story that has followed him from place to place "Haley can be combative and sometimes clashes with players."
 https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-hire-cardinals-offensive-coordinator-haley-as-coach-09000d5d80e9b58a

I'm in agreement with you, there needs to be another voice in the room that calls the plays or atleast has some insight into things. 

There was a poll about Joe Brady and people were against him due to not having a long NFL track record. So, why not reach out to him this off-season and make him the O.C./Assistant Head Coach, like they did with Hue. Since it would be a promotion, I believe they could hire him away from Carolina. Gives a voice that I think would be really helpful and was a lot of the reason for LSU's record season.

Murdock this seems reasonable but if you can't tell by Zac's pressers he's a big egoistical.  He's much rather be out of a job than hand play calling duties over to the next head coach in waiting.   You'd think after the massive call for turning over playcalling last off season he would've given up the play calling to Callahan but yea again we can see either Callahan doesn't have a clue about what an OC does or Zac has the ego the size of the moon and isn't willing to give up the play calling.  

Plus it'd be stupid for Joe Brady to take a job as the OC/Assistant Head Coach.  Hell I'm sure the Panthers would have no problem matching that offer and keeping him in Carolina.  The only way Brady leaves Carolina is for a Head Coaching job in the NFL.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN joins in calling out Zac Taylor's plays - TJ528 - 09-22-2021, 09:47 AM