Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN joins in calling out Zac Taylor's plays
(09-22-2021, 02:20 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yep.
The Bears have worse skill position players than the Bengals.
Allen Robinson is about the only decent guy they have.
And Montgomery is an ok RB, but he's not quite as good as Mixon, IMO.
And Fields, who actually had more pass attempts than Dalton did, is not yet as good as Burrow.

No argument on any of that. Not sure I'd take Robinson over any of the Bengals top 3 at this stage in his career. 

I actually wonder if Fields goes the way of all the previous OSU QBs that were drafted and just flames out. He did not look good at all sunday.

(09-22-2021, 02:23 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'm sure people remember this but when Lazor took over after those first couple games. Hobson had an article where he pointed out that when there's an OC change there is almost always an uptick in offensive production even if just marginally. 
Only a few times has the offense been worse after the OC change and one of those times was when they got rid of the coach for the Dolphins and Lazor being the OC he was shown the door with him. The OC to replace him that the production actually went down was none other than Zac Taylor. So yes there is scientific proof that he is indeed worse than Lazor as they both ran the same offense on the same team and the same year.

That's just... terrifying.  Sick

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN joins in calling out Zac Taylor's plays - Murdock2420 - 09-22-2021, 02:28 PM