Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals vs Steelers predictions
(09-19-2021, 08:08 PM)Trademark Wrote: What's your predictions? Bengals rebound and win 27-23

I'll go for that. 

This is now Thursday, so I will make my pick.  Of course it is Bengals.  How can our Bengals Win ?   If the Bengals Defense keeps the score in reach, and if the Bengals O Line doesn't punk out against a tough Steelers Defense.  I would like to see play calling of half run plays, and half pass plays at games end.  That would help protect Burrows operated on knee.  

This would be a good week for The O Line to start to come together on The Playbook.  That and our Defense keeping the score within reach. 

Bengals will need the rookie kicker to continue his early success. 

Oh Yes, Zac needs to stop going for it on 4th down 50 or 70 yards away from end zone. No coach does that. It is stupid. You punt. You bring in Huber. You do not keep giving teams the ball in great field position. Zac of Arena League Football needs to learn this is The NFL, not that mickey mouse arena league garbage. Now when you are too close to punt but too far for a field goal, that is different. Going for it on 4th Down early in the game when you have not reached Mid Field is valid reason to Fire The Coach for being that Stupid over, and over. The Steelers are probably the last team you want to pull that garbage on.

I look for another Defensive Game as Bengals vs Bears was. Steelers bring a good D, and I think so do Bengals.

A win over Steelers and a 2-1 record would be a Great Sunday.   GO BENGALS

Tiger 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals vs Steelers predictions - CJD - 09-19-2021, 08:49 PM
RE: Bengals vs Steelers predictions - jj22 - 09-20-2021, 01:21 PM
Bengals vs Steelers predictions - ah5 - 09-21-2021, 10:09 PM
RE: Bengals vs Steelers predictions - kevin - 09-23-2021, 01:45 PM