Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy week 3: Steelers
(09-23-2021, 02:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. I don't care how banged up they are or who plays for them. I'm not going to expect them to come out of Pittsburgh with a win, until i see it. 

My expectations are loss at Pitt and come home to win against Jax. 2-2 with GB and Balt in 2 of the next 3. 

I wouldn't expect more than 5-4 going into the bye with some really brutal games in the 2nd half of the season. 

IIRC, i thought they'd prob be around 7-10 this year, before the season started. Which, honestly, is pretty damn sad--barring any major injuries--with the talent they have and this being Zac's 3rd year. 

Yeah, I am expecting a bit of the same if Zac doesn't either pull his head out of his ass or hands the play calling over to Brian 
Callahan. I like this team, it isn't the team that's the problem. This Defense looks really good and they are really helping the 
Offense and giving them a chance so far big time. If we can start scoring on Offense I think we can win more than 9 games 
and get a shot at the Playoffs.

If not, we are just putting our Defense in bad situations over and over and Zac needs to be gone.

I do expect steady improvement from this young team regardless, but Zac cannot continue to sabotage them.

At least Lou isn't sabotaging the Defense anymore. I like what he has been doing for once.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy week 3: Steelers - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-23-2021, 02:47 PM