Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch this video: police at the house
(11-10-2015, 01:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: I understand you can try and have something done after because you had the rights.  I'm saying what you agreed we would all like:  Have those rights respected BEFORE.  That's all.

Respect goes both ways in those situations.

Right, but when we point out how you should utilize those rights, you get perturbed and argumentative.  To me it seems that you are asking for country wide perfection and fail to realize that your rights are there to protect your from the fact that perfection does not exist.  Walking through life expecting that every encounter with every person police or civilian will be conducted in a perfect manner is kinda high school.  An adult recognizes when hi/her rights are being violated and responds accordingly.  Whether or not the office is correct in his or her detention of the individual is a separate issue to resisting arrest.  They will be handled separately in the end as well.  Think on that.  The officers actions do not excuse yours.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watch this video: police at the house - SteelCitySouth - 11-10-2015, 01:15 PM