Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Drum Beat of Joey B (Brady that is)
(09-25-2021, 11:55 AM)kalibengal Wrote: We cannot igonore what is going on in Carolina with Sam Darnold. The guy looked like a bust and now magically he is playing lights out football with making great accurate throws, decisions and 300 Yd games. Is that a coincidence or maybe its the Brady thing?

All I can say is ZT better start showing the fans and the Bengals Management he knows how to get the best out of Joey B (Burrow that is) and soon. There was another post a while back that asked what is the mid season record that would trigger a change?
I say if he goes 2-7, that should make it happen , the bags will come out, and Bungle ball will be in full force OR Joe Burrow gets knocked out again.
I hope ZT can make the neccessary structual changes that are obvious to everyone....but he seems too prideful to admit he needs help calling plays: but in my mind and from what I ve read about Mike Brown..he is on a short leash now .  ZT is on the clock!

Having hope on ZT is your biggest mistake. His contract will expire. No one else will hire him either as a HC. Stick a fork on him, he's done.

The best thing he can do is relegate the play calling to Callahan, and enjoy his last 15 games watching and experiencing that cool feeling of being an NFL head coach for the last time of his NFL career.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drum Beat of Joey B (Brady that is) - Bengalitis - 09-25-2021, 02:32 PM