Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Drum Beat of Joey B (Brady that is)
(09-25-2021, 11:55 AM)kalibengal Wrote: We cannot igonore what is going on in Carolina with Sam Darnold. The guy looked like a bust and now magically he is playing lights out football with making great accurate throws, decisions and 300 Yd games. Is that a coincidence or maybe its the Brady thing?

All I can say is ZT better start showing the fans and the Bengals Management he knows how to get the best out of Joey B (Burrow that is) and soon. There was another post a while back that asked what is the mid season record that would trigger a change?
I say if he goes 2-7, that should make it happen , the bags will come out, and Bungle ball will be in full force OR Joe Burrow gets knocked out again.
I hope ZT can make the neccessary structual changes that are obvious to everyone....but he seems too prideful to admit he needs help calling plays: but in my mind and from what I ve read about Mike Brown..he is on a short leash now .  ZT is on the clock!

Well he has just 3 tds in 3 games so he is on pace for 17 tds normally does not wins many games,, they have a great RB and a solid defense... so im not about to say Brady is the difference at all
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drum Beat of Joey B (Brady that is) - Essex Johnson - 09-25-2021, 03:07 PM