Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals win, I will....
(09-26-2021, 10:45 AM)grampahol Wrote: I might actually completely quit smoking.. I've already reduced the amount I smoke quite drastically from a pack and a half a day down to about 3-4  cigarettes a day and none after I get home from working, usually around 3-4pm.. It's so drastic to me that I actually remember why I started in the first place almost 50 years ago..47 years..the nicotine buzz.. I drove to the gas station to get a pack, lit one up and had to put it out because the buzz was so intense I was afraid I would crash.. I can still feel that buzz from half hour ago.. Nervous The trigger for me today is my neighbor burning leaves in his backyard..

You win...That would be awesome, Gramps.  I am not a smoker, but I understand the mechanism of action behind cigarettes, and it is such a fast dopamine receptor stimulant.  Very hard to kick them.  

My mom quit smoking at my final high school National Championships (for Swimming) and said that was her gift to me.  One of the greatest moments of my life.  And at 79 years old, she is doing great, has seen her grandchildren grow, and is very healthy.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
If the Bengals win, I will.... - SHRacerX - 09-25-2021, 10:33 AM
RE: If the Bengals win, I will.... - wanga - 09-25-2021, 11:11 AM
RE: If the Bengals win, I will.... - SHRacerX - 09-26-2021, 11:02 AM