Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Drum Beat of Joey B (Brady that is)
So the Razorbacks' resurgence under Sam Pittman has me thinking. The Bengals tried to find a similar unicorn, but looking more and more like they failed, and here's why.
Pittman is a seasoned, veteran coach. Although he has never been more than an offensive line coach, he has a clear vision for how he wants his team to play, and BE. He put his stamp on the team from the moment he arrived, and has never wavered. The results are telling. He has dreamed of doing this his entire career, and clearly has put a lot of thought into how would execute his vision, honed over many years of experience, if he ever got the chance. I'm paraphrasing here, but he said he wasn't their first choice, 2nd choice, or maybe even their 3rd choice. But he was the right choice.

2 tough, tough tests coming up at Georgia and the ole miss, but I can tell you as a fan, I won't be embarrassed by either game no matter the result on the scoreboard.

I say all that to say this. The next HC of the Bengals doesn't necessarily have to have hc experience, or even a coordinator. But failing that, they BETTER be a coach with a clear vision, and tons of experience in the coaching field. Now that I'm typing this, we might have someone on staff that fits this mold. Namely, the DC.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drum Beat of Joey B (Brady that is) - SladeX - 09-26-2021, 11:53 AM