Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch this video: police at the house
(11-10-2015, 01:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Absolutely not.  I never denied you can't try and retroactively have your rights recognized.  I said, and you and Matt agreed, that it would be better (nice) if we didn't have to do that because they were recognized before.  Everyone else is accepting of it not happening...I have a problem with it.  I don't think that's "pitching a fit" or acting "childish".  Its trying to get my point across while being disagreed with over the nuances of how often it rights are / should be recognized.

Accepting something as ok is not synonymous with realizing your best recourse is to comply and fight the good fight later.  An adult realizes when they're in a no win situation and acts accordingly.  A child throws a tantrum.  if your insurer refuses to pay on a claim you believe to be legitimate do you throw a fit or do you ask to speak to a supervisor?  When that supervisor also denies the claim to you throw a tantrum or do you take legal action?  You want LEO's to be perfect and never make a mistake, we get it.  I do consider it an odd stance for you to take considering how often you lambaste the profession but fine.  I also feel compelled to break the news that LEO's are human beings, they will make mistakes.  An adult caught up in one of those mistakes acknowledges the situation and the fact that their best recourse to resolution in their favor is not to throw a tantrum.  If you feel differently that's fine, my four year old nephew didn't understand why I wouldn't let him have candy for dinner this past weekend.  I'm confident he'll get it at a later date.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watch this video: police at the house - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-10-2015, 02:03 PM