Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met The Strength and Conditioning Coach
(11-10-2015, 09:08 AM)Emphasis Wrote: Keep up the hard work Brad! What you're doing is highly inspirational.
Don't know about the inspirational part or even the hard work..........  I just don't know how to quit.  I'm always going to look to do more.

Thanks, though!
(11-10-2015, 09:10 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Brad, first of all, let me tell you that I love when I see people overcome obstacles.  It is a large part of what fuels me as a coach.  I had read before your comments about a "voice machine" and I just assumed that it was something you were born with.  It is simply awesome that you still have the determination to work out and feel "like an athlete", a full 16 years after your accident.   There are many people that have no physical limitations that choose to neglect their bodies and simply do nothing.  Huge props to you, man.  Your story inspired me. 
Thank you very much for the words!

I agree that some people just lay around in life with no drive to improve or better themselves and are fine with gliding through life with never experiencing what it's like to live.  It's why something like 75% of men are overweight.

I'm not saying I'm better than anyone because a lot of people are happy like that, but I could just never do it.  Any day where I don't find the energy to go out and do something, I feel like a bum and like that day's a failure.

If you think you can have me in to present to your team (or entire school or groups at the school), let me know and I'll email you a sample version of my presentation.

My website at bradfritz.org has some of the basics (waiting to go under construction), but you don't get to see it in the true presentation form or with nearly as many pictures (the email version doesn't have the videos of me playing football or running, but it has most of the other stuff).
(11-10-2015, 09:13 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: Inspirational stuff Brad, I never knew.

Just shows the power of the internet doesn't it. On here we are all judged by our thoughts and ideas, with (for me at least) no real idea of the people behind the posts. A total level playing field.

The highlighted part is especially true for me lol, but that's also why I have no problem with it.  People on here laugh at my ideas or think they're stupid and I just laugh because they think that not taking any risks or going out on a limb, even with their comments, makes them normal and successful posters.

Oh well, if that's what floats their boats.  I guess that's why I have no problem posting controversial ideas.  People are uncomfortable even with ideas that are outside the norm.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Met The Strength and Conditioning Coach - BFritz21 - 11-10-2015, 06:06 PM