Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On to Jacksonville: A Classic Trap Game
(09-27-2021, 03:48 PM)Whacked Wrote: I hate to say it but this is pretty accurate.

Power Rankings at ProFootball
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-power-rankings-2021-nflwk-4/2/

# 18:  Cincinnati Bengals

It’ll be impossible to trust the Bengals on a weekly basis because their patchwork offensive line always has the potential to get Joe Burrow killed. But this is also a team that can easily play spoiler against better clubs. Cincinnati isn’t short on offensive playmakers, and their quarterback isn’t afraid to make plays.

It’s important to note that the Bengals have played an underwhelming Vikings team, an injury- and coaching-depleted Bears squad (a loss), and a Steelers team running the corpse of Ben Roethlisberger on the field.

Cincinnati faces the lifeless Jaguars next week, so look for them to be 3-1 when they play the Packers at home in Week 5.

I agree with most outside of Underwhelming Vikings team. The Vikings handled the Seahawks pretty well this past weekend and lost a 1 point shoot out on a missed FG to a good Cardinals team. The Vikings could just as easily be 3-0 as they are 1-2 so I wouldn't discount that win as not a quality win.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: On to Jacksonville: A Classic Trap Game - Au165 - 09-27-2021, 03:56 PM