Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is It Really New Or Will The Past Rear Its Ugly Head?
One thing that used to drive me absolutely crazy about the Marvin Lewis era was how the team would pull off this great win and play against an inferior team the very next week only to lose, and alot of times in very bad ways.  

As banged up and bad as the Steelers were yesterday, we still went in there and took care of business on all fronts. No drama like the past, just a great team effort.

So this Thursday on a short week the Jags are flying to Cincy, and on paper this should be the easiest game we play this year(if there is such a thing in the NFL).

The question is, will this complete turnover in coaching and players win another one that everyone is expecting them to or will we see the more of the same 'ole same 'ole in a disappointing loss?

I will go with a win. I don't think Joe and Chase, let the QB rookie from Clemson come into their house and beat them, and am expecting the easiest win for them this season. Let's hope that is the case and we don't see anything less...

Your thoughts on the only national game Cincy is playing this year under the lights? Will they have turned a corner from the past or not?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Is It Really New Or Will The Past Rear Its Ugly Head? - GodFather - 09-27-2021, 04:00 PM