Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow has been terrible...
(09-27-2021, 04:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah yeah. I get it. What I'm saying is that as far as disaster games go, it wasn't THAT bad. Every QB has games with 3 picks. I'm just saying it gets a lot uglier than 19/30 for 207 yards, 2 scores and 3 picks. He had a 66.2 rating in that game. We've seen many QBs put up ratings in the single digits. Including a certain 2.0 game that someone will never live down.

That game shouldn't offset the other 2 games so much that Burrow is the 25th rated QB at 41.5, which is abysmal as far as QBR is concerned.

Not really. It operates on a scale of 0-100, 50 being average. It's a below average score, but not abysmal. The actual average of QBR this season is 53. The main reason his score is below average is because of the sacks and his INT rate (sample size as well, the season is very young. He hasn't even thrown 100 passes yet). His INT rate is particularly bad and I expect that to improve substantially. Overall, I agree that he hasn't been that bad but he also hasn't been that great either. I suspect that as the season goes on and the sample size improves, so will he. I don't anticipate him having these issues all season long. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow has been terrible... - J24 - 09-27-2021, 02:52 PM
RE: Joe Burrow has been terrible... - KillerGoose - 09-27-2021, 04:51 PM