Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy week 4: Jaguars
I live 45 mins from Jax and I consider the Jags to be my #2 team. My fandom will never leave Cincy but I absolutely care about the Jags when it doesn’t directly affect the Bengals.

There are Jags sites out there. Quite a few.

Jax played well Sunday. They’re not deep and they’re not overly talented but they have some good players. Not too dissimilar from the 2020 Bengals, replete with fans dying to replace the HC (Jags fans soured on Urban Frank quickly).

Lawrence shows signs of brilliance but makes a lot of big mistakes. We’ll need to keep a spy on him because he’s not afraid to run and he’s mildly dangerous when he does.

Skill position guys are good. James Robinson is tough. Carlos Hyde can still gash you a little. Chark, Bengals Emeritus Marvin Jones and Laviska Shenault are a pretty average group. They’re going to keep looking for ways to get Shenault more involved.

O-Line is below average and they probably won’t have Cam Robinson.

Defensively, they’re a pretty vulnerable group. We should score plenty.

Finally, Josh Lambo, one of the best kickers in football the past few years, has developed a serious case of the yips. Missed 3 of his last 4 XPS and every FG attempt he’s had this year. With a short week, they may not have time to replace him, but if they do it’ll be Aldrick Rojas.

Bengals should win by 10-14. 31-17 is my guess.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy week 4: Jaguars - RunKijanaRun - 09-27-2021, 07:29 PM