Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-10-2015, 08:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh don't report me ....  

We all know how much you hate transmission talk.   Now we can't even talk about cars because of your crying.  

How about you just stop being a baby about all of this .....   You are as bad as those idiots at Mizzou ...  You don't get your way by attempting to bully and shame here so you make a scene all over the board and probably blow up the report post.  

For a person who acts like they are welcoming to all viewpoints you sure have a lot to complain about....   But I am sure your age is a factor, you come from a soft generation of men.  

Whats telling is that you are so bothered over an automotive word that you have to have it banned .  I imagine you would like to have me banned because I have an opposing viewpoint to you.   That's where you and I are different.....  Did GHB annoy me.... Yes...... But I was happy he was back. And welcomed him as such .  Because as much as we disagree it's important to have these disagreements and force us to sharpen our debate or come up with a new angle.    Words do not matter.    If we can't get past a word then how about we supposed to ever evolve past issues?  

If you aren't interested in evolving then just put me on ignore.   Because your cry baby antics get old.

Can you get your emotions in check, please? If you cannot handle being called out for being a bigot, then don't post here. We don't need you throwing a fit every time someone responds to your racism, homophobia, or transphobia. It's unbecoming of you. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Houston voters respond: bathroom usage by anatomy - BmorePat87 - 11-10-2015, 08:45 PM