Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our constitutional crisis is already here
(09-29-2021, 12:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Really?  I honestly haven't seen anything about either Obama election being fraudulent.

Trump's shift from celebrity to face of the GOP started with his insistence that he had, and would eventually release proof that Obama was not born in the USA, thus making him Constitutionally unable to be president.  Trump has recently dropped statements of doubt that Obama's elections were valid based upon the current strategy of claiming voter fraud, but the point remains that, unless I'm mistaken, he still asserts that Obama was unconstitutionally elected due to being born outside of the USA.

(09-29-2021, 12:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This is a good point.  With the Dems absolutely screwing the pooch in multiple ways a solid, fact based, alternative platform would actually be very appealing to many.  However, we may be in a time where grievance peddling and anger is more effective.

The issue is that the GOP has gone so far away from being fact-based that democrats could lie 95% of the time and still be seen as the "fact-based" party by default.  Maybe I'm just looking at this in a way to push my 3rd party agenda, but having a mere 2 political choices really leaves a country open to having 50% of its parties that "can win" being hijacked. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our constitutional crisis is already here - Nately120 - 09-29-2021, 12:20 PM