Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our constitutional crisis is already here
(09-29-2021, 12:29 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Ahh, ok, now I see where you're coming from.  I never understood the Obama was born in Kenya argument anyways.  Ted Cruz was born in Canada and his father is Cuban, yet he ran for POTUS with no issues.  So, even if Obama was born in Kenya he'd still have been eligible in the exact same way.  

I would add that this is not the same as claiming the election results were fraudulent, which is what your initial post came off sounding like.

Ok, well in the sense of terms I should have simply said that 3 of the past 4 elections were "bullshit" though I guess he asserts that 2016 where he won was also bullshit, but he managed to beat Hillary even though she cheated her ass off.  Oy. Trump has stated that no one can be sure if Obama won legimately, either. I'd call that a nonsense talking point to get applause, but the guy was the president so his words have more power than most.

As for Obama being Kenyan, or Cruz being born in Canada, or even McCain being born in Panama...people are somewhat full of shit and reality is less important than feelings.  Participation trophy culture, indeed.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our constitutional crisis is already here - Nately120 - 09-29-2021, 12:32 PM