Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Photo Exposes Police Cover-up of the Fatal Shooting of Jermaine McBean
(06-03-2015, 01:35 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You want me to comment on every single instance you make a thread about and no one has that kind of time.

Rolleyes Could have fooled me.... ThumbsUp

(06-03-2015, 01:35 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Of course I defend the profession because, just as I said, no profession should be defined by the actions of it's worse .001%.  Also, I do not "fluff off" every event as insignificant so you're actually flat out lying with this "point".

Your reaction that every time this happens its is "statistically insignificant" is YOU giving no weight to an incident where an officer killed someone, lied about it, and got caught. And you STILL haven't said anything about THIS story except that it just a couple bad apples and I post these stories too much.

(06-03-2015, 01:35 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Bullshit.  You don't mention it in your response (I wonder why?) but kindly explain the thread I mentioned in which you automatically assumed a LEO had engaged in a bad shoot within two hours of the occurence only to be found 100% incorrect.  Not only that but your comments were so inane that you actually felt compelled to apologize for your comments.  You want a fact, there's a good one for you.

So did I not mention it or did I admit I posted it because of what I thought I saw and then apologized? You can't have it both ways.

(06-03-2015, 01:35 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Again, you can claim it all you want, but your threads and comments suggest otherwise.  You knee jerk condemn every shooting.  You paint every LEO with the same brush and you flat out accuse most LEO's of lying.  All of these are facts and none of them support your claim that you "respect the profession".

If I posted EVERY shooting I'd have ti quit my job and spend all day on here. But I will post about the ones that look really bad. And when I am wrong I admit it. Ever done that?

(06-03-2015, 01:35 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yeah, if you confined yourself to this brand of commentary we wouldn't be having this discussion but you don't so we do.  You're so blinded by your bias that you fail to recall the many posts I have made about issues in the LEO community.  I guess I'm just not extreme enough in that regard for you hence your failing to recall it.  Again, whatever helps you sleep at night.

And again, you have no bias whatsoever. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Photo Exposes Police Cover-up of the Fatal Shooting of Jermaine McBean - GMDino - 06-03-2015, 08:24 AM