Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3-1 Would Be A Good Start To Season
I'm making this simple thread going into tonight's game, because we can analyze everything in sports to the point where there is paralysis by analysis. The Simple Fact is that 3-1 would be a great record for our Bengals after some pretty awful seasons.

Tonight's game is a good rematch of LSU Burrow vs Clemson Lawrence. Doesn't Jacksonville now have Urban Meyer starting his own rebuild.

I like Bengals Defense and the game is in The Jungle for The 12th Man. The Crowd Noise has to be there to rattle the rookie QB for Jaguars.

Now we can throw Trap Game out there again, but the reality is that every NFL Game is a Trap Game. Any NFL Team can win on Any Given Sunday, and that includes Thursday and Monday.

Now I hope some are kidding when they say a good record will ruin our draft position. You do not lose to draft, you draft to win.

If Bengals start 3-1 and 2-0 in The Jungle, that will be a great start when you add in a win at Pittsburgh. A far better start than we have seen in a few years. Also if they start 3-1, The Defense looks good enough to get more wins. If this O Line progresses with each game, Blocking and Tackling Wins Football Games.

Go BENGALS Tonight. Rumble Jungle Rumble. The Bengal Tigers could be on the start of The Roaring 20's.

Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger GO DEFENSE and 12th Man JUNGLE
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
3-1 Would Be A Good Start To Season - kevin - 09-30-2021, 11:39 AM