Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-10-2015, 10:13 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Not sure anyone here is equipped to answer most of these questions.  I for one could not imagine feeling like I was stuck in the wrong gender my entire life, but that doesnt mean the phenomenon doesn't exist.  Personally I feel for them, that would be a terrible way to go through life until you got everything in order and came to grips with it, through whatever means it took.

And the whole 'just git'r chopped off ya lazy lib' argument may be the dumbest thing anyone has written on these boards.  PERIOD.

There are a great many conditions suffered by folks that I cannot comprehend as to how they live with it; including being born unable to identify with the sex of which you were created.

With that said, It is silly to suggest that 99.5% of the population must conform to the .05%.

I have never seen anyone say get it chopped off you lazy lib. Keep everything you want but go where the parts fit.

The highest profile transgender in Jenner. Jenner has stated she is still attracted to females. Would you have any problem with your mom, wife, daughter, sister, ect sharing a shower with here?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Houston voters respond: bathroom usage by anatomy - bfine32 - 11-10-2015, 11:27 PM