Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met The Strength and Conditioning Coach
(11-10-2015, 06:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Don't know about the inspirational part or even the hard work..........  I just don't know how to quit.  I'm always going to look to do more.

Thanks, though!
Thank you very much for the words!

I agree that some people just lay around in life with no drive to improve or better themselves and are fine with gliding through life with never experiencing what it's like to live.  It's why something like 75% of men are overweight.

I'm not saying I'm better than anyone because a lot of people are happy like that, but I could just never do it.  Any day where I don't find the energy to go out and do something, I feel like a bum and like that day's a failure.

If you think you can have me in to present to your team (or entire school or groups at the school), let me know and I'll email you a sample version of my presentation.

My website at bradfritz.org has some of the basics (waiting to go under construction), but you don't get to see it in the true presentation form or with nearly as many pictures (the email version doesn't have the videos of me playing football or running, but it has most of the other stuff).

The highlighted part is especially true for me lol, but that's also why I have no problem with it.  People on here laugh at my ideas or think they're stupid and I just laugh because they think that not taking any risks or going out on a limb, even with their comments, makes them normal and successful posters.

Oh well, if that's what floats their boats.  I guess that's why I have no problem posting controversial ideas.  People are uncomfortable even with ideas that are outside the norm.

I will absolutely do that, Brad.  This is the tough time of the season for these kids, and I am always trying to think of outside the box ways to motivate them.  

I am a swim coach for a group of kids in the Centerville/Dayton area.  I coach as a volunteer, and I won't accept payment for coaching.  It is my way of giving back to the sport that gave me so much.  I have also coached baseball and soccer, as I did those sports as well.  Ironically, the only thing I have not really coached that I did was football.  I have coached swimming for nearly 30 years now.  

Again, thanks for sharing your story and FWIW I like when people post things that are "outside the box" and express different viewpoints from the norm.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Met The Strength and Conditioning Coach - SHRacerX - 11-10-2015, 11:52 PM