Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does John Manziel still have a job?
(11-11-2015, 02:36 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I don't know, you tell me, after Manziel's performance in our game, does he deserve to be in the league or not?
One thing is for sure, he doesn't deserve to play for an idiot like Pettine. The Browns are worthless. Start a 36 year old QB on a 2-7 team, OK then. I live in Cleveland, I'm guessing you don't. The guy is as dumb as he looks.

And yeah, John Manziel would do better to change his name, he's a kid and his perception is he always will be one. Hell, he's immature, beating up his g/f and getting away with it. That's what kids do.

I turned my tune after seeing Manziel in the 1st half. The Bengals are a superior team to teh Browns. But with McCown, they're going nowhere. I'm sure Manziel is learning a lot being John CLipboard. They're 2-7, what the hell are they thinking?

You tell me....how good did the little turd look after our DEs decided to hold contain instead of rushing the passer, and the DTs stayed in their lanes in the second half?  Would you say he is an NFL caliber pocket passer?  If you would, I've got some ocean front in Fargo I'd like to sell you....sight unseen, of course.

The second thing you're not considering.....who goes into a NFL football game, with all that's at stake, not knowing if their starting QB is going to be in jail or not from week to week?  Think about that for a moment.  Also, it really doesn't appear that his teammates are too fond of the little shit either.  

There's more to it than just running around until coverage breaks down and throwing it up for grabs every play in this league.  I'm afraid little Johnny isn't in College Station anymore.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does John Manziel still have a job? - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-11-2015, 10:10 AM