Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mixon Could Have High Ankle Sprain
(10-01-2021, 09:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't see why it's a rabbit hole, tbh. We've signed free agents in playoff years that contributed. But people always act like it's a big no-no for whatever reason.

I would've said Gurley too, but with him being younger and dominant recently, I'd say its a health issue with him.

I think we need someone regardless of Mixon's status. Of course, I'm not as impressed with this group as some are, and I get that.

I said rabbit hole because we are now talking about signing RBs that are for lack of a better term washed up.  Players that were once great/good. Now they are sitting on the fences unsigned even after many teams have had injuries at RB.  And we don't even know the extent of Mixon's injury at this point.  So again who would you try to sign? 

You keep saying we need someone better to back up Mixon (or step in should he miss some games).  But you have yet to suggest a solution.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon Could Have High Ankle Sprain - George Cantstandya - 10-01-2021, 09:54 PM