Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mixon Could Have High Ankle Sprain
(10-01-2021, 10:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: How about Duke Johnson? A Gio-clone who is still young (27)?

Also on the Pro Football Rumors top 100 free agents:

14. Todd Gurley (at least worth a look)
21. Derrius Guice
57. DeAndre Washington
79. Bo Scarbrough
85. Adrian Peterson
86. LeSean McCoy
87. Frank Gore
88. Alfred Morris
95. TJ Yeldon

Again, Duke jumps out the most to me, but Gurley, AP and a few others might be worthy of a workout at the very least.

People have been complaining about the pass blocking by our backups, and Perine is averaging around 3.3 ypc. 

There has to be someone that can do better than bad blocking and 3.3 ypc...

We got this info from the same list on the same website.   As for Duke he has never had more than 410 yards rushing in a season.  So honestly I'd rather see Gurley.  But there has to be a big reason why they are all waiting for a phone call when so many teams have injuries at RB.

Look my friend I'm not saying you are wrong.  I'm just saying that there is no clear answer to the Mixon injury.  We don't even know how long he will be out if at all.  At this point it is speculation.   Should the Bengals pick up one of the RBs as a backup/other down back?  Maybe.  But so far all the RBs on that list don't seem to have their phones blowing up for some reason or another despite several other teams having injuries at RB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon Could Have High Ankle Sprain - George Cantstandya - 10-01-2021, 10:33 PM