Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What I would do with C. J. Uzomah
(11-11-2015, 11:02 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am only talking about a one game stunt.  I would never say Uzo should be an every day player.

If you are saying play Mays as a LB in our nickle and dime scheme, then it is not that bad of an idea.  I was just pointing out that it is better to let Miller get 105 and hold the Steelers to 262 passing yards than hold him to 32 but give up 413.

That's what a lot of us wanted to see. Mays played some surprisingly good football here at times. Having some packages with Hall and Mays on the field at the same time would have likely improved our matchups against teams with physical TEs and/or slot WRs.

I know you're talking about 1 game, but who do you deactivate for the AFC Championship game that has been regularly active beforehand? I don't know if I'd take my chances putting Uzomah out there with no real time game experience beforehand in that role. That would be awfully risky against the best HC, QB, and TE in the league right now. I'm sure Belichick would love to see us putting our rookie TE on Gronkowski to start the game. He'd probably, literally, laugh out loud on the sidelines. I guess it would be a way to get him to crack a smile if that's your end game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What I would do with C. J. Uzomah - djs7685 - 11-11-2015, 11:13 AM