Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mixon Could Have High Ankle Sprain
(10-02-2021, 09:59 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I just don't see it. He was walking around looking kind of pissed, but not distraught. He was working his leg against the wall as ifhe was trying to get a cramp out of his calf. He was limping, but barely. I just don't see a high ankle sprain here. If it is, it's very minor or he would not have been doing any of that, he would be on the cart and in a boot. Trayveon will most likely get the promotion and opportunity to play. The kid has always shined as a RB, he just can't seem to stay healthy. But as long as he is, he is better than anyone we could pick up. I've kind of noticed they have gone away from using Mixon as a blocker and are putting Perine in to protect Burrow more anyway, so at least that shoudln't be a problem.

I had a really bad ankle sprain at work years ago.  I jumped down off a loading dock and my foot landed on top of a wheel chock and folded my foot under me.  It hurt like hell the instant it happened, but I was able to make it through my shift with a slight limp and some discomfort.  Woke up the next day and it's swollen up 2x it's normal size and purple.  

Not saying that's the case with Mixon, but it's not always readily apparent how bad it is when it happens.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon Could Have High Ankle Sprain - Whatever - 10-02-2021, 05:00 PM