Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our constitutional crisis is already here
(10-02-2021, 11:13 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: This whole section is just a 4-5 man circle jerk. It’s basically back to the same 3 people starting all the threads with the same 5 people nodding their heads, with a few Fritz crazy threads sprinkled in between.

On the first page (10/2/21 @ 8:29am) there are currently (under the "normal threads") 17 threads started by 8 different posters. On the second page it is 9 of 20 created by different posters.

Most have multiple pages of replies.

One or two regular posters have personal agendas against other posters and try to derail every one of their threads.  The other casual and semi-regular contributors get bored with it and stop posting at all because of the fighting while a few try to bring new topics or fresh information.

Discussions would be great if people cared enough to do that vs attacking the posters and adding nothing to conversation.  

That's why there was a PNR 2.0 created in the first place.

Edit to add: That the constant bickering and off topic response filled with personal assumptions about the poster is one reason I left for months and is something I am trying hard to avoid since I came back. Even THIS response is too much so I'll stop here.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our constitutional crisis is already here - GMDino - 10-03-2021, 09:37 AM