Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we looking at Brady vs Belichick all wrong?
(10-03-2021, 03:02 PM)OShake n Blake Wrote: Same...and I already feel like Peyton is being shoved to afterthought status, probably because Brady's playoff career trounced Peyton's. But again, I wonder how Peyton would've done had he played his entire career in NE.

I'm sure he'd have a fist full of rings. He very rarely if ever had that kind of defense backing him up. Or coaching tbh.

Or been woefully underpaid for his skill set like Brady was.  The Pats first Championship team was probably the least talented he was a part of, but after that they had tons of talent around him.  Once he married a billionaire, he was choosing to be underpaid so the Patriots could have an advantage on assembling quality teams.  What led to the separation between the two was the fact that his discount stopped being used to pay proven highly skilled players or sign top quality free agents, instead relying on draft picks that missed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we looking at Brady vs Belichick all wrong? - jfkbengals - 10-03-2021, 08:33 PM