Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What I would do with C. J. Uzomah
(11-11-2015, 12:04 PM)sonofstat Wrote: as my mum would say , "that's the problem with common sense....its not that common"

Will Clarke is 6'6", 291
JJ Watt is  6'5" , 289

Why don't move to Will Clarke to RT for one week .vs. texans seeing as Andre Smith is banged up and Eric Winston probably cannot deal with this stud matchup monster and see how it goes.

in the interests of fairness I should point out that we would actually have a lot more time (2-3 months) to prepare CJ Uzomah for Gronk then Will Clarke for JJ Watt.

I'm all for innovative thinking but this is silly.  If we cannot do it by matching up our defensive personnel one on one (e.g Iloka, Lamur) then we do it through scheme (hello Coach Guenther) and if both of those fail we rightfully lose to a better team with better weapons

as a follow on ...this is a Marvin Lewis coached team.  The same conservatism and 'build, not blow up' mentality that has characterised his tenure recently means I cannot see any way he would pull this type of stunt.

Jeez, even getting two 1st round DBs like Dre and Dennard on the field has been slow coming so i seriously cannot see this coaching staff suddenly decides that a TE who cannot make the field in his drafted position is the answer.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What I would do with C. J. Uzomah - sonofstat - 11-11-2015, 12:10 PM