Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Early Season Comparison
(10-06-2021, 04:42 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I like this post because it specifically addresses the OP.

You disagree and think Burrow was the better fit for this franchise.  That's your opinion and I respect it.

I disagree with your uncertainty on whether JH would have been the same player as a Bengal, and the ONLY reason I say that is because, being retired, I have recently spent a lot of time on the Chargers' website just trying to get to know this kid and their franchise, and I see a lot of similarities from the coaches to the players as far as attitudes and goals are concerned.

(I knew absolutely nothing about JH outside of the fact he was being looked at in the 2020 draft.  I had never seen any film of him at all.)

If you're inclined, I would like to hear why you question his role as a Bengals, opposed to a Charger, not to debate, but to find out maybe you have seen something I missed. 

Based on raw stats; passing depth and success, Burrow is head and shoulders better than Herbert in the intermediate passing game (10-19) yards. Herbert's bread and butter is the big play, where he excels. That would make Burrow a better QB for the Bengals due to offensive scheme.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting Early Season Comparison - rfaulk34 - 10-06-2021, 04:55 PM