Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Sunday Is The First Test For This Defense
(10-06-2021, 07:39 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: You are the new Mayor of Realville and I appreciate your honest take on all things Cincinnati.  Green Bay is a handful for any team in the league; they would even give the Bills or Cardinals a tough game.  The Bengals will have to fire on all cylinders in all three aspects of the game in order to be competitive this Sunday.  This game IS winnable but the Packers are FAR from an “easy out.”

I appreciate that.

I've been told I'm a "downer" and "full of doom and gloom" and I think "argumentative" was used a few times as well.

What I am, is a Bengals fan that has seen so much losing and so many unique ways to lose that I'm not going to get my hopes all the way up again to have Jeremy Hill fumble them away again. 

The Packers are absolutely a handful, great description. Rodgers can still make things happen like few in the league. Watching him drive the field with 37 seconds and no timeouts to beat the 49ers was proof he still has "it". This is a chance for the Bengals to make everyone around that follows the NFL take notice and go, "okay, this team has to be taken seriously". 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Sunday Is The First Test For This Defense - Murdock2420 - 10-06-2021, 07:46 PM