Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals ARE Getting “There.”
The Cincinnati Bengals aren’t quite “there” yet but they ARE getting “there.”

Where is “there,” you ask?

“There” was definitely seen in the Super Bowl seasons and even a few times in the Marvin Lewis era. “There” is when the Bengals were legitimately favored to win, won more than they lost, and especially won convincingly over lesser teams. Those were good times, my fellow Board members, and if Zac Taylor will get out of his own way I believe such times will resurface.

Right now every game is an unknown. I can’t say the Bengals are heavily favored on any Sunday in 2021 but neither are they a patsy for anyone. At this point every game appears to be a toss-up in my opinion. For two quarters last Thursday evening the Bengals played down to the Jacksonville Jaguars which was an occasional feature of Marvin’s tenure and something we’ve seen all too often with Zac. That can’t happen again. I’m happy the Bengals caught fire in the second half but the team can’t rely on this week after week.

When I see the Bengals curb stomp most opponents, put their boot on their necks for all 60 minutes, and blow the game open by halftime I know they will be “there” again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Bengals ARE Getting “There.” - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-06-2021, 07:53 PM