Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wisconsin Assembly passes ban on teaching critical race theory
Quote:The bills would ban seven concepts from the classroom, including that one race or sex is superior to another; a person is inherently racist by virtue of his or her race or sex; a person’s moral character is necessarily determined by race or sex; and systems based on meritocracy are racist or sexist or designed to oppress people of another race. An amendment to the bill removed from the legislation one additional concept — that a person should feel guilty for past acts committed by people of his or her race or sex.

Sounds really awful. I get that liberals don’t like meritocracy and enjoy white guilt, but the other things seem in line with everything they preach. I mean white people use to literally say black people had lower morals. I guess values are conditional.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wisconsin Assembly passes ban on teaching critical race theory - michaelsean - 10-06-2021, 09:17 PM