Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do I Find Section 8 Housing Near Me?
(10-07-2021, 05:36 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: From posts I've seen from you I guess you live in or around Crestview Hills.  Not stalking but based on your posts about going to Wing and Rings at the shopping center there.

Yeah, you probably are not going to find Section 8 housing in that area.  As you know Thomas More University is in that area, several medical centers, the shopping center and such.  That's a fairly high value area.   She is probably going to have to look outside of your local area.  

I don't know how Section 8 works other than it being government aided.  I thought she said she paid half her rent and the government paid the other half, so I figured why wouldn't most places accept that?

Her apartment over in Southgate seemed bigger and nicer than a lot of apartments that I've been to in this area, so I figured it was worth a shot.  

I live on College Park next to Thomas More but on the other side of Turkeyfoot, so you're correct there.

I just wish there was something I could do to help this girl because her only friends are me, her cat, and her 90-year-old neighbor that's creepy as hell.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread