Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What I would do with C. J. Uzomah
(11-11-2015, 03:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well, not to pick at nits here, but it was pretty clear that the entire post was about bunch formations.

Unless you thought I would address the bunch formation when Gronk was on the LOS then completely ignore the bunch formation with Gronk in the backfield and move on to something totally different.

But at least, now that you know what I was talking about, I see you have nothing to say to disagree with what I said.

Well that makes it more clear, thanks, I honestly did think you were talking about a standard set with Gronk in the backfield in the second sentence.

Anyway, I do disagree with what you said because Belichick, McDaniels, Edelman, Gronkowski, and everybody else involved would just find plenty of ways to exploit Uzomah in the game trying to play defense. I honestly can't think of many formations that New England would typically run that would make Uzomah have a favorable matchup. You seem to think it's a lot easier than it is in reality to just "jam" a great WR or TE at the LOS.

Like I said earlier, every team in the league would be grabbing scrub TEs with size to do this if it would actually work.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What I would do with C. J. Uzomah - djs7685 - 11-11-2015, 04:25 PM