Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Night Football Experience
(11-11-2015, 04:06 PM)corpjet Wrote: As someone who travels to many Bengals away games a year I hate to hear some of "our" fans acted in this manner.  Going into an away stadium is always a crap shoot and my opinion is for the most part you will get treated on how you act.

With the exception of Pittsburgh and Buffalo all the other stadiums I have been to (14 others) the fans have been welcome and accommodating.  The two friendliest were Kansas City and Oakland with most others falling in between.

Unless someone is being a jerk and obnoxious there is no need to be a jerk to someone. Whats the old saying treat others on how you want to be treated holds firm here.

I've only been to two Bengals games, both in Seattle. I'll say that our fans were more embarrassing, but it was towards other Bengals fans. When I went to the 2011 game, so fans were wearing throwback jerseys to when our uniforms looked like the Browns. A couple of other Bengals fans walked up to them and said it was insulting to wear a Browns uniform with Ken Anderson's name on it. Then it turned into a kindergarten "No it isn't/yes it is" argument.

My first thought was, this older fan knows about Ken Anderson, but not our original uniforms?

Most Seattle fans are fine, but there's the usual group that try to make life hell for opposing fans.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thursday Night Football Experience - Bengal Dude - 11-11-2015, 05:45 PM