Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What I would do with C. J. Uzomah
(11-11-2015, 12:08 PM)Au165 Wrote: Where is Brad? This is the easiest lay up ever for him and he is nowhere to be found.
lol.  

I was staying away from this thread (actually, staying away from all Fred's posts, but this one was golden).

In due time, Fred will claim that he never even had this idea, then he'll post links to this thread and call you a liar, then, to top if off, when enough time has gone by, he'll claim he was joking and everyone except the people disagreeing were in on it (wonder how he knows what the entire board's opinion is on a particular subject, though.....  it's weird).

However, since I'm here, I really do think it's an amazing idea.  Defenders have been training their entire lives to move laterally, backpedal, jam, read receivers' hips, trying not to bite on double moves, turn to run, look back at the right time, make a play on the ball from a defensive position (it's a lot harder than from the offensive side, trust me), and about thirty other things that go into being a defender, that I'm sure that CJ Uzomah could shut-down-Gronk completely, even though the best defenders in the game rarely can do it.

Somebody give Fred Marvin's cell phone number and we'll have the Patriots dominated!  Keep it on the dl, though, because I'm sure other teams have players that match-up similarly in size, and we don't want them learning the secret of shutting down Gronk!
(11-11-2015, 07:40 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He's trying to consistently run on a treadmill and get back to how he used to be.

I'll never be like I used to be, but just trying to better myself.  

I actually was just running after I lifted earlier, which my left knee hurt and then my right knee was about to give way, so I stopped.

I'm hoping that it's just because this is the first time I've used them this much in this vigorous a way and that they'll be perfect again if I take a few days off (maybe even a week).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What I would do with C. J. Uzomah - BFritz21 - 11-12-2015, 12:14 AM