Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Positive takeaways from the Packers game
(10-10-2021, 10:17 PM)J24 Wrote: Redzone defense- held the Packers to two of 5 in the redzone.
Jamar Chase- Game Breaker; dude will be a top 10 WR
Hendrickson- 2 sacks
Auwzie- might be a #1 CB
Bell- 3 TFLs today was a beast stopping the run.

Good stuff J24. Those are some great positives. ThumbsUp

We have some special players. Just need to use the Offense better and score more points.

Think it will happen, we will see if the Play Calling improves which is my only complaint.

(10-10-2021, 10:26 PM)samhain Wrote: The positive for me is that there is zero doubt that this team is getting better.  Are they a Super Bowl contender? No, but they're also a team that bottomed out and turned over most of their roster in the last two years.  They took a top tier team with arguably the best quarterback in the league to the mat and were in position to beat them more than once.  

They aren't where we all want them to be, but they weren't gong to get there in 1 or 2 seasons.  The important thing is that they are progressing in the right direction.

Great post Sam. Couldn't say it any better. Rock On

(10-10-2021, 10:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. They did have a little bit of a head start but it's so frustrating when it's the coach that is holding the offense back in different ways, in different games. 

The brass ring is right there in front of my face but every time i reach for it [Image: bait-fishing.gif]

It's always ***** something. If it's not this, it's that. If it's not that, it's the other. I'm so ***** tired of it already. Win some ***** games and contend for a ***** championship and stop making me believe you're just about ready to turn the corner, except...

That's ***** Mike Brown with the fishing pole, btw. 

LMAO! Life of a Bengals fan...Bang Head

(10-11-2021, 02:21 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

High praise from the best Wide Receiver in the land.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Positive takeaways from the Packers game - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-11-2021, 01:53 PM