Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Young Thinks The Bengals Can Beat The Patriots
(11-12-2015, 11:21 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I disagree.  What is the best defense the Pats have seen this year?  The Jets?  The same Jets that got handed their butts by the Raiders offense.  I don't mean to sound like the Pats offense isn't high-powered, but they haven't faced a front seven like the Bengals, either.  

Geno will not be playing in the Denver game, which gives him another bye week.  If the rest of the defense stays healthy, I like our chances.  I just hope Paulie G doesn't play it conservative and be afraid to get beat deep.  I want those tiny WRs blanketed with no easy checkdowns.  

The Raiders offense is no joke right now, look what they did to the Steelers last week (something our Bengals couldn't do).

I'll give you our front 4 but not front 7 yet.  The LB's have to tackle much better than they have the first 8 games, especially if we were to play NE.  And they will if Burfict can stay on the field and continue to get his legs under him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve Young Thinks The Bengals Can Beat The Patriots - Daddy-O - 11-12-2015, 11:36 AM