Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The cost of raising fragile children
(11-12-2015, 07:51 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So we have your permission to call you an asshole instead of a racist next time you say that all people from Africa are animals?

(11-12-2015, 09:27 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Then why did you cry like an infant when I called you an asshole in the past when you said something that was obviously racist?

The Lucie hypocrisy train doesn't seem like it's stopping anytime soon.

BUT, just so you know, the mods here are okay with us calling you a racist, but they don't seem very fond of "calling you an ahole and moving on". It looks like you need to take that up with the law around here, not us. I'm just trying to follow the rules of the board now that they've been made clear, so sorry, not sorry that I'm not going to follow Lucie's Commandments instead.

I never see why anyone needs to swear but that usually shows the type of person they are ....  

As for being called a racist ....  None of you know the definition of a racist and have gotten to the point of throwing out racist, sexist, etc for things that does not equal what true racism or any -ism.  

Calling middle easterners or any group ... savages who are violently killing people, oppressing women, and beating children.   That's not racist.  That's an accurate definition.   Same with any group who doesn't follow the rules of a civil society.   They are savages.   That's the definition of a savage.    Is it a nice word?  No.   But these are not nice people.  

You being upset at my use of a word is a far cry of me being a racist.   You are only throwing out the label racist because you have been conditioned that calling someone that is supposed to basically shout them down from whatever position they have taken.   It's one of Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals.   You are doing the same things the people at Mizzou did to the student journalists.   If we were all in the same place you would probably be asking for some muscle to remove any dissenting thought to yours.  

As for the mods ....   That's their business what they allow or don't allow .   It's a shame we won't be able to talk about our cars now ......   But we will figure out a way I'm sure.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The cost of raising fragile children - StLucieBengal - 11-12-2015, 12:58 PM