Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The cost of raising fragile children
(11-12-2015, 12:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I never see why anyone needs to swear but that usually shows the type of person they are ....  

As for being called a racist ....  None of you know the definition of a racist and have gotten to the point of throwing out racist, sexist, etc for things that does not equal what true racism or any -ism.  

Calling middle easterners savages who are living in tents killing people, oppressing women, and beating children.   That's not racist.  That's an accurate definition.   Same with any group who doesn't follow the rules of a civil society.   They are savages.   That's the definition of a savage.    Is it a nice word?  No.   But these are not nice people.  

You being upset at my use of a word is a far cry of me being a racist.   You are only throwing out the label racist because you have been conditioned that calling someone that is supposed to basically shout them down from whatever position they have taken.   It's one of Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals.   You are doing the same things the people at Mizzou did to the student journalists.   If we were all in the same place you would probably be asking for some muscle to remove any dissenting thought to yours.  

As for the mods ....   That's their business what they allow or don't allow .   It's a shame we won't be able to talk about our cars now ......   But we will figure out a way I'm sure.

If you actually had the balls to talk the way you do on here anywhere outside of an anonymous message board, you'd be too busy picking up your teeth to be bothered with much else. That's all irrelevant though and I don't know why you felt the need to make up these hypothetical situations in an attempt to create a point that's arguing something I've never done or said.

Anyway, the rest of this is just "blah blah, if I say it's not racist then obviously it's not racist and you're just sensitive, blah blah blah". You aren't the person that gets to define what racism is, that's something you need to learn real quick if you actually want to follow the rules. I can't run around saying horrific things about entire groups of people and then brush it off just because I say "That's not racist! Stop being sensitive!". That's not quite how it works, you don't make the rules, sorry about your luck on that one.

If you called the specific people that were doing terrible things "savages", that's one thing. You referred to entire countries and entire REGIONS as "savages" though, that's an issue. That's racist, and you don't get to make up the definition of racism to change that. Lucie's Commandments don't apply here, but actual definitions of words do. Again, sorry about your luck. You should try to form your own message board/hate group/whatever you want to do if you want Lucie's Commandments to reign supreme over real life definitions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The cost of raising fragile children - djs7685 - 11-12-2015, 01:06 PM