Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
If Zac Taylor doesn't evolve, Joe Burrow and the Bengals' 2021 season is already over
(10-12-2021, 11:17 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: This is spot on:

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-cincinnati-bengals-joe-burrow-offense-zac-taylor-2021

Yeah, my feelings exactly except PFF is more wordy about how they're saying it. It was a relief to read actually. While I was happy to see the win over Pittsburgh, the scoreless first half against the Jags was clearly a warning that things are not all that well.

Mixon, for whatever reason, just isn't the runner I've envisioned him becoming. I liked the way Jacques Patrick ran the ball during pre-season, but I guess the coaches didn't. Patrick is one of those runners that always seems to be going forward and that's pretty much the point of a RB I'd say.

Taylor has a love affair with 11 personnel and it really doesn't matter what the stats say, he's going to stick with it until death do they part. Something that is overdue in my opinion.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Zac Taylor doesn't evolve, Joe Burrow and the Bengals' 2021 season is already over - BengalChris - 10-13-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: If Zac Taylor doesn't evolve - Synric - 10-13-2021, 08:15 PM