Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
If Zac Taylor doesn't evolve, Joe Burrow and the Bengals' 2021 season is already over
(10-13-2021, 12:58 PM)Whatever Wrote: Hopkins and Carman are the weakest links, no doubt.  Hopkins has me wishing for the Bodine days right now.  

That said, Higgins has been plagued by drops and fumbles in the games he has played.  It's kind of funny how everyone was up in arms about Chase's preseason drops, but we're defending Higgins who was 5th in the league in drops last year and has picked up right where he left off this year.

Boyd is a solid possession guy in the slot, but he's been overrated for years by virtue of being one of the best players on bad teams.  He's what you get when you order Hines Ward on Wish com.

Mixon is arguably borderline that second elite piece, but can't stay healthy and at his age and wear and tear, there's no reason to think he will be able to in the near future.

Higgin has 2 drops and 1 fumble all year. That's hardly being plagued. The drops were on key targets though, which I'm sure is what you noticed. Chase had 3 drops in a single game during pre-season, so I wouldn't worry about Higgins being a key receiver for Burrow going forward.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Zac Taylor doesn't evolve, Joe Burrow and the Bengals' 2021 season is already over - BengalChris - 10-13-2021, 02:37 PM
RE: If Zac Taylor doesn't evolve - Synric - 10-13-2021, 08:15 PM