Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The cost of raising fragile children
(11-12-2015, 01:06 PM)djs7685 Wrote: If you actually had the balls to talk the way you do on here anywhere outside of an anonymous message board, you'd be too busy picking up your teeth to be bothered with much else. That's all irrelevant though and I don't know why you felt the need to make up these hypothetical situations in an attempt to create a point that's arguing something I've never done or said.

Anyway, the rest of this is just "blah blah, if I say it's not racist then obviously it's not racist and you're just sensitive, blah blah blah". You aren't the person that gets to define what racism is, that's something you need to learn real quick if you actually want to follow the rules. I can't run around saying horrific things about entire groups of people and then brush it off just because I say "That's not racist! Stop being sensitive!". That's not quite how it works, you don't make the rules, sorry about your luck on that one.

If you called the specific people that were doing terrible things "savages", that's one thing. You referred to entire countries and entire REGIONS as "savages" though, that's an issue. That's racist, and you don't get to make up the definition of racism to change that. Lucie's Commandments don't apply here, but actual definitions of words do. Again, sorry about your luck. You should try to form your own message board/hate group/whatever you want to do if you want Lucie's Commandments to reign supreme over real life definitions.

Well at least you admit that you can't control yourself. For someone who talks pretty big I am sure if we were at the same table you wouldn't be swinging on anyone. You making threats is typical keyboard terrorist. I would have the same opinions in person because they are my opinions.

I have repeatedly said that it pertains to those who do not conduct themselves in a civil manner. You and others have heard only what you want to hear. You have wanted to just shout someone down and call them a racist. The problem is that I understand that you have no idea what a racist is and are just tossing bombs Alinsky style. So it has zero effect on me. Evidently it makes you feel better.

Whether you want to swear is on you. It's a personal choice. I can find other words.... Maybe you can't....

Messages In This Thread
RE: The cost of raising fragile children - StLucieBengal - 11-12-2015, 01:20 PM